Nagmin setup help

Misao misaochankun at speakeasy.net
Thu Jul 8 20:13:09 CEST 2004

RRD is my only quest in Nagios right now. I installed Nagmin in hopes of
being able to use RRD, but found it not worth the time to figure it out. Not
to mention, the install didn't seem to even try to make use of my existing
Nagios standard install. It would take quite a while to manually transfer
all my hosts/servers from flat file into the Nagmin/MySQL setup.
For now, I may have to pursue another method to get RRD going.