Notification and check-host-alive problem

Roy Kartadinata drhonk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:01:15 CEST 2004

It works fine when I tested from command line. Below is the setting
from checkcommands.cfg

# 'check-host-alive' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check-host-alive
        command_line    $USER1$/check_ping -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w
3000.0,80% -c 5000.0,100% -p 1
        }

This is the result when I ran it from command prompt.

PING OK - Packet loss = 0%, RTA = 83.65 ms

So that works fine.