check_snmp on a cisco

kevin krcalhoo at mtu.edu
Wed Jul 7 16:37:21 CEST 2004

Ric Moseley wrote:
> I have looked around but not really found anything on the forums or mainling
> lists.  Does anyone have an example of using check_snmp to get the CPU
> readings off of a Cisco device?

Here is a plugin that I wrote based of Adrian Wieczorek check_traffic
work.  You might need to remove the rrd lib references if you don't have
them already installed and don't want it to automatically generate an
rrd database.  Also, you will want to check the paths in it before
running it.  Other than that it should be fairly simple to get running.

Kevin Calhoon