Nagios doesn't send email

Roy Kartadinata drhonk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:44:08 CEST 2004

Hi guys,

I just installed nagios 1.2 and everything went well until I tested
its notification. Nagios did found certain service to be down but no
email was being sent. When I checked nagios.log I found every
notification to both email and pagers .. have the following error:

resulted in a return code of 126.  Make sure the script or binary you
are trying to execute actually exists...

Can anyone help me with this problem ?

Thank you,