Host DOWN alerts not passing pluging output

Alex Burger alex at fragit.net
Thu Jul 1 04:22:28 CEST 2004

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> --On Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:07 PM -0400 Alex Burger
> <alex at fragit.net> wrote:
>
>> I just found that there is a plugins bug tracker, which is where this
>> belongs..  I forgot that they were separate projects..
>>
>> I found an existing bug report with the same problem, so I added my
>> findings to it.
>>
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=946857&group_id
>> =29880&atid=397597
>

> Oh yeah, that's the place. ;)
>
> I just found this patch:
>
> <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=912996&group_id=29880&atid=397599>
>

> Does it fix the problem?  It looks like it *should* given the output
> changes it is parsing, which matches the output you sent.

It looks like the patch would be needed based on my output, but it
doesn't look like it's going to help with the STDOUT / ERR issue.

I will have to do some more testing when I get back to work.  My testing
was was Mandrake 10, but I only have 9.2 and SuSE 9.1 at home...  I
updated the bug report to say I was using 10.

Alex