Implementing a distributed Nagios environment

Wilhelm, John john.wilhelm at frontiercorp.com
Thu Jan 29 22:29:40 CET 2004

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can help me with implementing a distributed Nagios
environment.  I have followed the documentation exactly when configuring
and cannot get the distributed server to send to the central server.  Nagios
is running on the distributed server and is performing the checks correctly
( I verified this by checking the nagios.log and status.sav).  However, the
results information is not getting back to the central server.

I can use the submit_check_result script manually to submit the results
information and the info gets back to the central Nagios server correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John Wilhelm
System Administrator - Unix