not authorized to commit the specified change

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Fri Jan 30 18:54:14 CET 2004

Thilanka writes:

> "Sorry, but you are not authorized to commit the specified command.

Check the user that you used to log in. Check your apache password file.
Make sure you create .htaccess in sbin folder.

> Read the section of the documentation that deals with authentication and
>
> authorization in the CGIs for more information.
>

> Return from whence you came"

Hey guys,

I saw a small issue when using guest account. If we try to execute a
command, it will not allow us to do it. This is fine. But right on this
webpage, where it says "Return from whence you came", there is a href or URL
link. Once you click it, it goes back to the page. The issue is that,
anything you click on the left pane(side.html), it will create a new window.
Looks like, the earlier url I was refering didn't have an ANCHOR named
"main".

Can you verify this please?

Thanks.

Neil