service dependency

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 28 18:42:04 CET 2004

Ok. So, are you saying here that when apache-svc goes down too, you will not
receive any notifications anymore related to apache-svc?

I think this matrix will help me better:

apache-svc=UP,   mysql-svc=DOWN - What notification should I get?
apache-svc=DOWN, mysql-svc=DOWN - What notification should I get?
apache-svc=DOWN, mysql-svc=UP -   What notification should I get?

Please bear with me for now. :)

Thanks again.