icons

Jason Thomas jason at pnc.com.au
Mon Jan 26 23:18:00 CET 2004

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 12:15:01PM +0000, Paul L. Allen wrote:
> Jason Thomas writes:
> >which is no longer transparent.
>
> PNG supports two types of transparency.  The first is equivalent to

I asked on the gimp irc channel an no one there thought of this. they
just figured that the alpha-channel was not flaged as such as the png
was only RGB. but they assumed it was still that way.

I'll ask them how to create the the other kind!

> This may be your problem.  If it is, pngtogd2 emits a warning when you
> try to convert the image...

no warning.

Scanned by PeNiCillin http://safe-t-net.pnc.com.au/