check_nt

Phil Costelloe philc at foundation-it.com
Mon Jan 26 12:43:53 CET 2004

Kevin Phillips wrote:
> I have checked and also get the same response from running the
> ./check_nt -H 10.10.10.1 -p  1248 -v USEDDISKSPACE -l C at the
> command line.

Please stop top posting in HTML.

In the version of check_nt.c I looked at (you haven't said what version
you're running or much else of use like your verbatim command and
service configuration), the "wrong -l argument" message is only output
if you give a multicharacter -l argument. Using C: rather than C would
cause it for example.

Phil