Traffic Plug-in

Jim Mozley jim.mozley at exponential-e.com
Mon Jan 26 11:16:59 CET 2004

Eduardo Moura wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Does anyone knows a plug to measure traffic in cisco routers???

If you have MRTG/RRD going for trending purposes, I believe that there
is a plugin for querying the values in RRD. I assume you mean trigger a
notification when the traffic threshold is above a certain percent? MRTG
provides a thresholds mechanism, perhaps you could use this to trigger a
passive check?

Jim