No username login

Jeff Rodriguez jeff at unixisgod.com
Sat Jan 24 08:25:31 CET 2004

I'm going to assume you're using apache.

Check out the Satisfy directive, You'll probably have to make another
virtual host if you want to get this working. It really depends on WHO you
want to be able to access nagios in 'read only' mode.

Hell, if you're using another virtual host you may not even need to
'Satisfy'

Jeff