statusmap

Bill James bill at ibill.no-ip.org
Fri Jan 23 21:30:44 CET 2004

  _____

From: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Thilanka
Samarasekera
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 3:06 PM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] statusmap

Ok I have gone through many documents and still I cann get my status map
and the 3d status map to work.

Here's how my configurations look like:

cgi.cfg

#hostextinfo[es-eds]=/serverinfo/es-eds.html;novell40.gif;novell40.jpg;n
ovell40.gd2;IntranetWare 4.11;100,50;3.5,0.0,-1.5;
#hostextinfo[rosie]=/serverinfo/rosie.html;win40.gif;win40.jpg;win40.gd2
;NT Server 4.0;;;
xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg

#statusmap_background_image=bg-pic.gif

I someone needs to see other configuration files of my
installation...let me know and I will post them.

And also I was looking a the apache error_log while clicking on status
map and I get the following error:

script not found or unable to stat: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi

I looked in /usr/local/nagios/sbin and there is no file with the name
statusmap.cgi

My question is where to get this file from ? Cause a simple 'find on the
whole file system did not yeild any results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thilanka

Mine is located in /usr/lib/nagios/cgi/statusmap.cgi (machine is Redhat
9)
but you could get it from the source install and place it where it is
looking for it on your distro