No username login

TIM MOORE MOORET10 at odjfs.state.oh.us
Fri Jan 23 20:52:18 CET 2004

I have a need to allow a "guest" user who could just click on a hyper-link and pull up the host status page.  I created a default user guest and I can put a link straight to the host status page.  However, it still asks for username and password.  Does anyone know how to get rid of this login for a "trusted" user.  This would sort of be like a "help desk" user.