[SPAM] - Statusmap./ - Email found in subject

Brad Dunn bdunn at rdac.com.au
Fri Jan 23 06:57:43 CET 2004

I have finally got all the packages installed, after finding dependency
after dependency,

Anyway ...

During the
./configure --with-gd-lib=/usr/lib --with-gd-inc=/usr/include

checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 1)... yes
GD library was found!

However my statusmap image is still not available.

All the packages required were installed via RPM and all installed ok.

System is Redhat 9
Nagios 1.0

Any help

- Brad