NSClient on W2K

Jeyri bautista jbautista at intercable.net.ve
Thu Jan 22 16:59:39 CET 2004

Hi,

I configured nsclient on W2K, only I unzip the nsclient ic c:\nsclient  and
later I from command line in c:\nsclient\pnsclient\ I execute install

This show you a message satisfactory.

In the nagios you should configure the services witch the check_command
check_nt, and the parameters necesary for check cpu, mem or other value.

Jeyri