Bad check_* -h (was Check for HP Printers)

jeff vier jeff.vier at tradingtechnologies.com
Thu Jan 22 00:07:50 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 16:48, Michael Tucker wrote:
> Now if I can just locate a good download site for the Net::SNMP Perl
> module, I should have it "made in the shade". Any suggestions?

CPAN does it for you.  It's seriously wonderful (but, as I said earlier,
fairly complex).

basically, run 'perl -MCPAN -e shell' to get started.  (be careful,
though, don't go in there just running random commands - read the docs
on http://cpan.perl.org/).

After getting it all set up, you'll be running 'install Net::SNMP' in
the CPAN shell.