Ping WARNING and CRITICAL

Frank Pikelner pikelner at rogers.com
Fri Jan 16 11:28:17 CET 2004

I read at post at one time as to how to implement WARNINGS and CRITICAL
status when PING (ICMP) either drops enough packets or has longer latency.
Searching through the archives I have been unsuccessful at find how to
implement this in the configuration files. The only item found was:

check_ping!100.0,20%!500.0,60%

What is the correct syntax and where do I specify this?

Thank you,

Frank Pikelner
t (416) 736-7474 ext. 40
f (416) 736-7188