Multiple Users

S. David Sheeks sdsheeks at thebbgn.net
Wed Jan 14 02:09:30 CET 2004

Okay I have added a user named miller...

I login as that user but can't see any services.  This is what I get.

///
It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any
of the services you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.
///

Auth is indeed enabled and if I login as nagiosadmin I can see all services.
I want this person to only see a single host that I am monitoring.  Is this
possible?  What am I missing :)

>Read the section on authentication.  It works that way by default.
>Allowing everyone to see everything is much harder ;-)

>On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 07:05:25PM -0500, S. David Sheeks wrote:
> Is there a way to setup nagios to provide logins/passwords for certain
> people and only have them see their hosts/services that are being
monitored?