*Really* OT now.. ;) Re: [OT] Posting etiquette (was Problems with NRPE)

Jonathan Nichols jnichols at pbp.net
Wed Jan 14 00:36:35 CET 2004

Marc Powell wrote:

> Guys,
>
> What is the point of this entire discussion? The Internet is not the
> same as it was 10 years ago when we all used mutt/pine/elm. Some people

Oh, I miss those days.

> are going to top post either because they find it convenient, their mail
> client doesn't properly prefix the quoted content or that's the only way
> they know how to respond (thanks Microsoft). On the other hand, some
> people will reply in context, at relevant locations within the quoted

On a totally unrelated note... How do you tell Outlook to go ahead and
act like a normal mail client should? If I try to bottom-post, it
justifies everything incorrectly and makes it look like it's part of the
  stuff I'm trying to quote.

I'm lucky enough to be new to Outlook *and* Exchange.. it's a learning
project. ;)