Alert on Status change

Marco Supino marco at sd.com
Mon Jan 12 20:22:09 CET 2004

Hi,

After some digging, i found this in the notification.c file :

         /* dont notify contacts about this service problem again if the
notification interval is set
  to 0 */
         if(svc->current_state!=STATE_OK &&
svc->no_more_notifications==TRUE){
#ifdef DEBUG4
                 printf("\tWe shouldn't re-notify contacts about this
service problem!\n");
#endif
                 return ERROR;
                 }
Now, my notification interval is set to 0 , but why does nagios compare
only to OK ? warning and critical are "problems", but not the same kind
of problems.

Marco.