how to reset uptime values

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Jan 12 18:10:26 CET 2004

The availability CGI's use the archived log files so you would need to
delete all those. As far as the numbers stored in the database, you
should be able to stop nagios, delete your state_retention_file and
restart. It's typically named status.sav but you may have changed it.
I'm not sure exactly what the .out files you mention are unless you've
changed the default file names in nagios.cfg.

--
Marc