More Information from Plug-ins ?

Martin Heinemann mahe at webde-ag.de
Mon Jan 12 16:01:16 CET 2004

Hi

I need a tool which can run commands on a remote computer, checking
services, analyse logfiles and so on.
I found nagios.Ok, fine.
But i seems to me that a servicecheck could only have this 4 states (Ok,
warning, critical, unkown).
I need a tool which retrn a littlebit more information, i.e. logfiles,
... .
And there must be a possibility to send command requests from the
webinterface to the service_check.
Is this possible with Nagios?

  Martin