newbie - almost got it working, I think

Joel Lopez Joel.Lopez at libraries.claremont.edu
Fri Jan 9 23:51:48 CET 2004

I was able to get it to work. sf I chaged :

    use_authentication=1
    use_authentication=0

I know the documentation says this isn't the safest way to have things but I'm just trying to see if nagios can do what I need before I try to learn the best way to secure a linux machine.

thanks,
Joel

[Joel Lopez]  -----Original Message-----