Generating Nagios LDAP Schema

lilesb at ijet.com lilesb at ijet.com
Fri Jan 9 20:02:36 CET 2004

This schema doesn't quite work in 2.1.  (you most likely will have to change
the "_" to "-")

I don't think the schema will have to change for major Nagios versions.  It
might have to change in 2, but some sort of upgrade path could be created.
I plan on just having the configurations in LDAP and having them generated
to text files when Nagios is started or restarted.  I think this will make
for a much simpler start.  Later, maybe I'll investigate hacking an LDAP
backend into Nagios.