Generating Nagios LDAP Schema

lilesb at ijet.com lilesb at ijet.com
Fri Jan 9 17:45:08 CET 2004

I'm curious to what LDAP server you running.  In your previous email, you
included a URL to a Nagios schema that I then imported into my openldap
setup.  With a little more work on the script that I posted, I don't see how
it would be difficult to actually store Nagios configuration data in LDAP.
There would need to be minor changes to the schema to make it work all
situations, but then again, that would trivial.

The question is, do you create a process to generate Nagios configurations,
or do you create a Nagios LDAP xdata backend?  I would be inclined to wait
on the latter seeing as how Nagios 2 is nearing completion.