nrpe

Michael Huettig Michael.Huettig at Medien-Systempartner.de
Fri Jan 9 10:40:13 CET 2004

Am Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2004 17:51 schrieb Andreas Koch:
> Have you start a Firewall, or nother program uses the port!?

Hi Andreas,
there is no other programm that uses port 5666, nagios and sol8-box are in
different subnets with no firewall, so i take a trace from sol8-box, couldn't
understand what's happing ...

I also start nrpe on sol8 under inetd and as standalone daemon, with/without
debug options makes no difference.

Regards
Michael