Permission Problems?

Nickolas Ray Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Thu Jan 8 17:26:00 CET 2004

I am having a similar problem. I have tweaked teh CGI.CFG file, made sure
that my CGI's are executeable (some do execute with out error, just most
do not.. they draw part of the page but I get a permisions eror at the
bottom where real data would be.

I would be interested in what we may have both set up incorrectly?

Nick