Permission Problems?

David Ross david at zdata.co.za
Thu Jan 8 15:30:16 CET 2004

Hi

I have recently installed Nagios on a Debian woody machine but am having a few problems. I created the htpasswd.users file and added the nagiosadmin user and can log onto the web interface. The only problem I have is that when I click some of the links in the menu on the left it tells me :

> It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the services you requested...

> If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing this CGI
> and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

Is there something I am missing here? I am very new to this sort of thing so please bare with me!

Thank you for your time.
Dave