Monitoring MySQL and PostgreSQL

Francois JEANMOUGIN Francois.JEANMOUGIN at 123multimedia.com
Thu Jan 8 09:55:47 CET 2004

> Both are in the current nagios plugins. You need to make sure that
> configure picks up your libraries for the each DBMS, but they are both
> there and build out of the box for most standard configurations.

Scritch scritch.

]$ ls libexec/
check_breeze        check_ifstatus  check_nrpe    check_sensors    check_ups
check_by_ssh        check_imap      check_nt      check_simap      check_users
check_CPU_total     check_ircd      check_ntp     check_smtp       check_vsz
check_disk          check_ldap      check_nwstat  check_spop       check_wave
check_disk_smb      check_load      check_oracle  check_ssh        negate
check_dns           check_log       check_overcr  check_swap       urlize
check_dummy         check_mailq     check_ping    check_tcp        utils.pm
check_flexlm        check_mrtg      check_pop     check_time       utils.sh
check_ftp           check_mrtgtraf  check_procs   check_traffic
check_http          check_nagios    check_real    check_udp
check_ifoperstatus  check_nntp      check_rpc     check_unix_load

I find check_oracle, cool, but where are the others? I think I have an out of the box 1.1 installation. I will check my installation, but...

Thanks for your help, as it should be standard, I think I could find it...

Hopefully.

François.