Scheduled Downtime via Cron

nagios at acmecargo.com nagios at acmecargo.com
Wed Jan 7 17:19:12 CET 2004

When I open the file in vi I do not get the ^M. I only show that when I do
a cat -A. So I took your advice and copied the text from a vi session to
notepad, moved the old file, created a new file with vi and pasted the
clear text into the new file. chmod 755 and wala! Now I'm making sure the
syntax is correct before I schedule my cron. Thank you Phil!

Dylan