How to change icon in status map

Andy Harbach andy.harbach at securetrading.com
Wed Jan 7 13:00:08 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 11:50, Mauro wrote:
> Hi all, I'd like to change icons in status map. Do You know how I can
> do?

You need to edit the file extinfo.cfg and add lines of the format

define hostextinfo{
        host_name       <comma separated list of host names>
        icon_image      <icon name>.png
        icon_image_alt  <text name>
        vrml_image      <icon name>.png
        statusmap_image <icon name>.gd2
        }

Where <icon name> is an icon in /usr/local/nagios/share/logos

Best wishes,

--
Andy Harbach
System Operations