GD libraries

Johnston Michael J Contr AFRL/DES michael.johnston at kirtland.af.mil
Wed Jan 7 01:51:53 CET 2004

I'm having the worse time trying to get the GD libraries to see the jpeg
libraries.  I do have libjpeg installed, but when I compile it, it says that
the support is not there.  I ve tried using --with-jpeg=/usr/lib to no
avail.  This is what I see:

** Configuration summary for gd 2.0.18:

   Support for PNG library:          yes
   Support for JPEG library:         no
   Support for Freetype 2.x library: no
   Support for Xpm library:          no
   Support for pthreads:             yes

I've looked on the GD website as well as the nagios FAQ's but I must be
missing something.

Also, do I need to add Freetype and Xpm in order for nagios to work with it?
Thanks!

Mike