Re: Rép. : [Nagios-users] NRPE

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance SrvFaucon at cslaval.qc.ca
Fri Feb 27 17:27:09 CET 2004

No problem.

Good luck.

>>> "Tom Welsh" <twelsh at square-box.com> 2004-02-26 09:57:25 >>>
opps,

Didnt find it on my search. Its a bitch down in the mud when the bombs are
raining all around and ll you want to do is get the network monitor working

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance writes:

> How about checking the FAQ?
>
> http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=191&expand=false&showdesc=false
>
> Title:	Debugging "CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake" errors
> FAQ ID:	F0191

> Alexandre Racine
> Montréal, Québec, Canada

> Hi all,
>
> Ive got NRPE installed and running but am getting the following error.
>
> CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.
>
> I can telnt to the port on the remote box so i know its there and running.
> What am i blatantly missing. i have it configured to run i9n INETD on a
> solaris 8 box.
>
> Im using tcpwrappers and the inetd.conf entry reads
>
> nrpe stream tcp nowait nagios /usr/local/bin/tcpd /usr/local/nagios/bin/nrpe
>  -c /usr/local/nagios/etc/nrpe.cfg --inetd
>
> Anyt pointer gratefyully taken
>
> Cheers
>
> Tom

Kind Regards
Tom Welsh

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this e-mail.
Sender accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use and/or
acceptation of the content of this e-mail.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the
views held by squareBOX technologies ltd