check_snmp when community string contains a !

Andrew_Hoying at blm.gov Andrew_Hoying at blm.gov
Thu Feb 26 22:39:23 CET 2004

I did try that. I looked at the source and since it is using ! as a
tokenizer I'm not sure there is anything I can do except change the source.
If I change base/utils.c base/config.c and cgi/config.c I think that will
fix it, but want to make sure there isn't any other way. I figure I'll use
: or | as a tokenizer instead of ! unless that will break something else?

Thanks,
Andrew Hoying