CGI Files

Dragon Mage dracomagis at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 19:53:01 CET 2004

I have finally been able to get my employer to look at
Open Source software and specifically, the Nagios
project. They are very interested in using it for
internal monitoring but when we loaded it on a server,
we found that the CGI files are encrypted/compiled.
Before I can put this in to production, we are
required to have the files verified by an internal
programmer. Is there a way to decrypt these files so
that they can be reviewed.

Also, wouldn't we have to be able to do that in order
to make any custom changes? Is this still allowed?

If the questions are stupid, please forgive me, just
getting started in the open source arena.