Customising the tactical overview

Christiaan Ehlers Christiaan.Ehlers at inclarity.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 17:36:16 CET 2004

Ah thanks, that works well.
Now is there any way to do this with the Tactical overview screen

Tactical overview refers to tac.cgi, now all the hosts and hostgroups have
been hardcoded into tac.c, so I assume there is no arguments that you can
pass to the tac.cgi to make it only look at certain host groups.

What would I need to change if I only want to compile a tac.cgi that just
displays for lets say the Linux hostgroup?

Has anybody ever modified tac.c such that it has the functionality described
above?