Nagios - Authenticated contacts

Alwyn Cherrington a.cherrington at notes.manchester.gov.uk
Mon Feb 23 14:59:51 CET 2004

- Machine IBM PL600R (Sagister) - O/S AIX 4.3.3 - Nagios Version  1.0  Using Apache Web Server.

"Authenticated contacts* are granted the following permission's for each service for which they are contacts (but not for services for which they are not
contacts)... "

I have an Authenticated contact who seems to be able to issue service
commands for services the user has no relation too. Any suggestions as to
where I may be going wrong would be greatly appreciated. Checked cgi.cfg,
services.cfg and all looks OK.

Email. a.cherrington at notes.manchester.gov.uk
Manchester City Council website:- www.manchester.gov.uk

the system manager.