check_citrix and no output

MEriksson at Interquad.com MEriksson at Interquad.com
Wed Feb 18 15:34:32 CET 2004

You are the daddy! ;)

That symlink is exactly what was needed. It works like a charm after adding
that.

I'm not sure if that is the 'right' fix either, but as long as it works I'm
happy.

Many thanks, Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Gill [mailto:cgill at newworldapps.com]
Sent: 18 February 2004 14:36
To: MEriksson at Interquad.com; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] check_citrix and no output

Strangely, I was working on this just yesterday. I think the problem is it
can't find the 'utils.pm' perl module. What I did was just symlink
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/utils.pm to the system perl library location. That
fixed it. Not sure if it's the 'right' fix, but it worked for me. Should
solve similar problems with other modules that use utils.pm, too.

Christopher P. Gill, Systems Engineer, New World Apps
cgill at newworldapps.com
703-856-7268 (Cell/Business)