how to install Plugin

Yao, Jack jyao at aav.com.au
Tue Feb 17 23:13:53 CET 2004

Hi ,

Yeah, Thanks for the instructions. Strangely though, when I was at the dir
created by untar the plug in file [directory called nagios-plugins-1.3.1] ,
the command "./make" did not run, it keep saying that "there is such file or
directory".  It worked when I use command "Make" instead.

And the same applies to command "./make install" , it works when I used
command "Make install".

I thought the command should be resided in the local directory, but
according to this scenerio, it looks as though the Make command is somewhere
else.

Just the thought.  Or have I missed any point here ?

Cheers