Monitoring Alpine switches

Sanotsh max madmax111 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:34:32 CET 2004

Hi Everybody,

We are planning to use Nagios for monitoring our company network.
All we want to monitor is Alpine switches around 50 of them.
Dose Negios software supports network elments like Alpine switches?
If yes do I need to have any specifice add-ons or plug-ins etc

Thanks in advance for all the help I am going to get for you guys.