Permission for CGI config files.

prabhu.anandh at wipro.com prabhu.anandh at wipro.com
Tue Feb 17 07:27:42 CET 2004

hi guys,
sometime my apache goes down....if i try to start apache by issuing the
command, /etc/rc.d/init.d/apache restart and find whether it is running
or not using ps command.i dont find any process created for that.

because of this in my web interface i am getting connection failed
(146 ) connection refused.

i have tried using stop and it tells the error "FAILED".i have to
restart my machine and thats the only remedy i have.

is there anyway i can do it easily and why it is happening so often.

i need your suggestions regarding this.thanks in advance.

regards,
Prabhu Anandh