check_log not working properly

Jim Mozley jim.mozley at exponential-e.com
Thu Feb 12 15:37:06 CET 2004

Neil wrote:

> Hi Jim,
> Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. I will look and implement
> it once I get back to the office. :)

Having caught up with 200+ messages on the list I saw another post from
Stanley Hopcroft on the same topic, please check this for another view
things. I'd certainly agree that using sec seems to provide much more
than swatch so it would be worth looking into this. I intend to convert
to this in one of my spare moments (mad asylum type laughter echoing
into the distance as I catch sight of the to do list...)

Jim