Performance Data

Fredrik Wänglund fredrik.wanglund at mobeon.com
Wed Feb 11 13:41:46 CET 2004

I guess you have 'retain_nonstatus_information  1' in the template. Then
  The value for 'process_perf_data' is retained when you restart Nagios.
To get around this, you can either set 'retain_nonstatus_information' to
0 or stop Nagios, remove the service from status.sav and start Nagios again.

/FredrikW