Add Delay to service checks

daniel at ez-web-hosting.com daniel at ez-web-hosting.com
Sun Feb 8 20:15:59 CET 2004

I have two notifications setup one for email and one to a pager. Is there a way to delay the notification sent to the pager? I have chkservd running on the servers and it will catch things like apache failing and restart it. So 90% of the time when we receive a page about apache or some other service being down by the time we get on the server it's back up. Basically I want nagios to send the email but delay sending the pager notification. I would like to add a 10 minutes delay to the pager notification so if there is still a problem in 10  minutes it will page us other wise it will not.

I thank you for any help you can provide.