Nagios keeps on sending notifications

Yoav Shay Daniely yoavd at scopus.net
Wed Feb 4 17:15:21 CET 2004

Hi all,
I'm using Nagios for a few weeks now and I have changed my configuration a few times , that includes removing services from monitoring.
I have noticed that some of the "removed services" still sends me notifications though they are not listed (not listed on the "service detail" GUI page or services.cfg file)
Any advise will be appreciated,

Yoav Shay Daniely
yoavd at scopus.net

If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus
z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth
shut.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), Observer, Jan. 15, 1950