Antwort: begginer question ..

h.baecker at ecofis.de h.baecker at ecofis.de
Wed Feb 4 10:33:23 CET 2004

Hello Danny,

Can you give us an example of your hosts and service configuration?

Greetz
Hendrik

Danny García Hernández <danny at g2k.es>
Gesendet von: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
04.02.2004 09:26

An
<nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
[Nagios-users] begginer question ..

Helo List.

I´m a begginer with Nagios 1.2 and sorry for the gurus in this list, but i
have the commom begginer´s problem. Host show like DOWN when really are
UP,
command sending to this host /bin/ping -n -U -c 1 192.168.1.5  return
packets. Then HTTP and PING service are failing getting me a "CRITICAL -
Plugin timed out after 10 seconds " errors.  Can any body help me?

Is necesary activate external command to verify host status?

Thank in Advanced
Danny

reporting any issue.