Cisco: Configuration save

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Feb 2 18:13:24 CET 2004

with nagios?

Nagios isn't even remotely designed for this type of activity. You
probably want something like RANCID http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/.

>I also want to known which mac-addresses are in my network. We have
same VLAN`s.
>Can I do this with Nagios or any other tool?

Again, Nagios isn't designed for this. Unfortunately I don't have any
suggestions for something that is. Perhaps someone else on the list
might.

--
Marc