Auth problem on Debian nagios 1.3-0+pre6 Apache2

Pataki Csaba pacsa at x-dsl.hu
Thu Dec 30 01:49:32 CET 2004

Hi

I've encountered the following message:
---
'It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for
any of the hosts you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.'
--

I've read the manual and I double checked is should be fine.
The nagios.cfg, resoure.cfg, cgi.cfg has been set.

The web auth seem ok (the username/pwd form appears and I can login).
But after I logged in I got the above message for example in : Host Detail
menu.
The config was tested with mysql and test package as well, the status
update working well but the web auth doesn't work even in both cases.

I have absolutely no idea where can be any misconfiguration.

Thanks for any help.
--
Csaba