Nagios 2.0b1 serviceextinfo notes_url ignored

Stu Thompson stu at tpn.ch
Mon Dec 27 16:41:37 CET 2004

Hi all,

Either I have found a little bug, or I am suffering from another stupidity
fit.  Specifically, a serviceextinfo definition's notes_url property is not
being used by the web interface to provide a link to a plug-in. The
icon_image and icon_image_alt properties work just fine and appear on the
web UI.  But the link is for the extinfo.cgi, just as the host or service
link is.

Has anyone else tried out Nagios 2.0b1 with an RRD graphing plug-in with any
success?

Linux: FC2

Nagios: 2.0b1

Plug-in: nagiosgraph 0.3

define serviceextinfo{

       service_description  DNS

       host_name            myserver

       notes_url
/nagiosgraph/show.cgi?host=$HOSTNAME$&service=$SERVICEDESC$

       icon_image           graph.png

       icon_image_alt       View graphs

}

Cheers for any help,